The Trusted Name in Air Filtration Systems
When it comes to fixing the central air and heating unit in the home or business, it’s best to have Air Pros take care of it, particularly when it concerns air filtration systems. We are the top air conditioning specialists today, so you can expect that our team can handle every aspect of these units. Our clients are sure to stay warm in the winter and cool in the summer. Good quality customer service is what we strive for as we aim to get the job done right the first time.
Why Choose Air Pros
With Air Pros, you will be depending on a company that is licensed and insured with the expertise to fix any issue concerning the central air and heating unit. We also offer up to $500 off of our central air conditioning units. Our strengths and achievements include:
- Affordable Pricing
- Same Day Service
- Air Conditioning Tune-Ups
- Nate Certified Service Techs
- Pinkerton Approved Verified Contractor
- Fairness and Honesty
- 100% Customer Satisfaction
- Integrity and Reliability
Understanding Your Air Filtration System
An air filtration system is a mechanism that sucks dirt, pollens, bacteria, and other harmful elements out the air inside of the home or business. It keeps your indoor air quality at optimized levels. The system can help those who are susceptible to breathing problems such as people with asthma, older adults, and infants. There are four types of filtration systems that we offer:
- Air cleaners and air filtration systems - An air filter is part of the filtration equipment that is made of fibrous materials that remove dust, pollen, pet dander, smoke, and mold from the air. Depending on how much harmful elements are in the air inside of the home or business that needs to be removed on a continuous basis usually determines when an air filter should be changed as well as the brand type. We can come in to install and replace the air filter when needed.
- UV air purifiers/germicidal lamps - UV air purifiers use germicidal lights that trap eliminates pollutants that can be very harmful to breathe in such as bacteria and mold spores. This provides a safe way to make breathing in the home more comfortable for those with breathing issues such as asthma.
- HEPA Filters - HEPA Filters work well with air purifiers more than they do with central air and heating system. They can provide a boost in helping to absorb harmful particles from the air that are larger than .3 microns.
- Heat/Energy Recovery Ventilators - The ERVs uses energy that is transferred outdoors by the HVAC system to reuse it for the home or office. It’s a more efficient and comfortable way to have clean circulating air.
Reach Out To Us Today
Call the Air Pros team or schedule a service today if you want to use one of our air filtration systems. We will come out on time to install one that best fits your home. Let Air Pros use our expertise in providing the right filtration system so that you and your family can breathe cleaner air.
Other Indoor Air Quality Services:
CURRENT AC SPECIALS
AC or Furnace
- Full System Health Check
- Test Amps & Voltage
- Safety Device Check
2 Visits Per Year
- Highly Reliable
- Financing Available
- Annual Savings
With Any Repair Made To
Residential Central Air
Conditioner or Furnace Unit
- Great Value
- Keep Costs Low
- Professional HVAC Team
Financing for 12 months
AIR PROS HOTTEST AIR CONDITIONING DEALS FOR HOMEOWNERS
Apply Now for 100% Financing On New AC Systems & Repairs
Schedule a friendly service tech to come around your neighborhood in the next hour or two.