AC Replacement & Installation in Fort Lauderdale, FL
If you plan on implementing a central system for home or business cooling or a new and quieter AC installation in Fort Lauderdale, FL, rest assured that the experienced and knowledgeable professionals at Air Pros will be able to assist. We can help you in planning, installing, and maintaining a new air conditioning unit while providing top-level support as well as affordable pricing plans.
When to Purchase a Central AC
The best time to get a new central AC installation in Fort Lauderdale, FL is when they’re in lower demand. That’s during spring and fall when the weather is nice, people are outdoors more often and your home’s HVAC units aren’t running.
While dormant ACs give no sign of a malfunction, during downtimes are actually the perfect time for new AC installs in Fort Lauderdale, FL. It’s the time of year when you have the most leverage in negotiating the best prices for products and services because the buyer has no emergency while there is low demand for air conditioners. However, Air Pros is always here for your new AC installation or replacement no matter what the season is.
Central AC vs Wall AC
Central air conditioning systems deliver the following benefits that most wall-mounted versions cannot:
- Efficiency – A central air conditioning installation has better energy efficiency when cooling an entire building.
- Temperature consistency – Central AC units can manage an even temperature setting controlled by several thermostats distributed in each room. The thermostat on a wall AC will only read one room, keeping it cold while allowing other rooms to stay warm.
- Cost – Although a wall AC installation may cost a bit lower than a central AC, the eventual costs can add up in buying multiple units for several rooms.
The Cost of AC Installation
It is important to remember that getting a Fort Lauderdale AC installation carried out by seasoned and certified professionals will ultimately ensure against breakdowns and mounting costs. Other key contributors to cost include:
- Brand – A starting contributor to the price of Fort Lauderdale AC installs is the brand and quality of the cooling system.
- The SEER Value – This refers to the efficiency of an AC replacement or installation. A higher SEER value means a lower operating cost.
- Property size – AC systems come in different sizes. Their ability to cool a room is measured in tons, a term that refers to cooling 12,000 BTUs per hour. A higher tonnage number means a higher price.
- Ductwork – The unit’s ducts require custom engineering and parts to ensure proper airflow throughout, which leads to more labor and higher cost.
- The installation difficulty level – An installation or AC replacement in Fort Lauderdale, FL that includes small or hard to reach spaces, blown insulation or a high number of fabricated parts increase difficulty and price.
Above all, finding a qualified and dependable industry expert, such as Air Pros, to accurately assess your property's needs and formulate the best solution is key to getting a reliable Fort Lauderdale AC replacement or installation at a valid price.
Brands We Support at Air Pros
We provide services for a line of leading brands, including:
- American Standard
Contact Us Here at Air Pros
At Air Pros, we do everything related to air conditioning, from installation, replacement, all the way to maintenance, tune-ups, and repairs. We’re becoming one of the most recognized and reliable residential and commercial HVAC companies throughout the country. Call Air Pros today or fill out the online form to schedule an appointment.
FORT LAUDERDALE, FL ADDRESS
515 E Las Olas Blvd, Suite 120,
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
Call The Pros Who Know
TRI-COUNTY AC INSTALLATIONS
Air Pros has been helping South Florida home owners keep their cool for years. With thousands of satisfied customers each and every year, our technicians are true professionals.
SKILLED & CERTIFIED
Our Service and installation technicians are highly trained and skilled in diagnosing all issues with your HVAC systems. They are thus great problem solvers, quickly fixing issues and saving you money.
All of our team members go through rigorous training to keep up to date on with the latest developments and technology on all air conditioning systems.
FREE AC ESTIMATES
Call Today for your Free Estimate on ANY All New Air Conditioning Units, including 1-10 ton units offered by the major brands in South Florida and the United States.
BRANDS THAT MATTER
We service and carry all Brands! Rheem, Trane, Carrier, Goodman, Ameristar, York and Lennox.
FROM SMALL TO BIG
There is no job to big or to small for our Air Conditioning Repair specialist.
10 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY ON ALL TOP BRANDS. YOU CAN PUT 0% DOWN TO GET A HIGHLY EFFICIENT AC UNIT.
LOWER ENERGY FOOTPRINT
Cut energy consumption by over 30%. Replacing your AC unit makes financial sense.
If you find yourself constantly calling in AC repair services, it may be time to replace your aging unit. Older units usually begin to degrade around the 10 year mark, so check the age of your AC unit.
LOW NOISE, HUMIDITY, & CLEAN AIR
Whether your wish to optimize humidity levels or simply seek pure, clean air, we can help. We can also identify low-noise units to meet your needs.
We know you work hard for your money: we offer low monthly payments so you can choose a quality brand.
Not sure where to start?
These are top three units based on price, features and customer feedback. Any one of these units would serve you well. Based on your home size and personal home comfort climate preferences we can advise you further.
Less than 1000 ft.
1000 to 2000 ft.
More than 3000 ft.
Apply Now For 100% Financing On New AC Systems & Repairs In Fort Lauderdale, FL
CURRENT AC SPECIALS
One-Time Summer Offer
- Full System Review
- We Check Drain Line
- Test Amps & Voltage
Starting Price For New AC Units
- Rheem AC Units
- Highly Reliable
- Financing Available
2 Visits Per Year
- Rheem AC Units
- Highly Reliable
- Financing Available
With Any Repair Made To
Air Conditioner Unit
- Great Value
- Keep Costs Low
- Professional HVAC Team
AIR PROS HOTTEST AIR CONDITIONING DEALS FOR HOMEOWNERS
Apply Now for 100% Financing On New AC Systems & Repairs