ENTER TO WIN
FREE GATORS® GEAR!
AIR PROS FLORIDA GATORS GEAR GIVEAWAY SWEEPSTAKES
PRESENTED BY AIR PROS USA
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Subject to all federal, state, and local laws, regulations, and ordinances. This Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the State of Florida who are 18 years of age or older as of the time of entry. The Air Pros Florida Gators Gear Giveaway Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins on September 3, 2022 at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on January 12, 2023 at 10:00 p.m. ET (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official timekeeping device for this Sweepstakes. The NCAA® is neither a sponsor nor administrator of the Sweepstakes.
BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH ARE A CONTRACT, SO READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE PARTICIPATING.
1. SPONSOR: The Sponsor for this Sweepstakes is: Air Pros Residential and Commercial Air Conditioning Services, 2801 Evans Street, Hollywood, FL 33020 (“Sponsor” or “Company”).
2. ADMINISTRATOR: Ad Leverage,1329 Thousand Oaks Blvd # 200, Thousand Oaks, CA 91362.
3. SWEEPSTAKES TERM AND DEADLINES: The Air Pros Gear Giveaway Sweepstakes presented by Air Pros USA will be conducted as EIGHT (8) SEPARATE SWEEPSTAKES (individually, each a “Sweepstake,” and collectively, the “Sweepstakes”) with separate start and end dates (each a “Sweepstakes Entry Period,” and collectively “Sweepstake Entry Periods”), drawing schedule (“Drawing Schedule”), and Prizes. Each Sweepstakes Winner will receive one (1) Florida Gators (“Team”) merchandise item including, but not limited to, a tumbler, hat, jersey, or football, etc. (each a “Prize,” and collectively, the “Prizes”).
Total approximate retail value (ARV) of all Prizes: $500.91
4. ELIGIBILITY: Each Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the State of Florida who are 18 years of age or older as of the time of entry. Employees, officers and directors of Sponsor, Administrator, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, authorized agents, retailers, sales representatives, distributors, advertising, promotion, or production agencies, prize providers, Web providers, and their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents and all individuals (including, but not limited to, consultants, independent contractors, so-called “temporary employees,” former employees and interns) who have, within the past six (6) months, performed services for such entities (“Sweepstakes Entities”), and their IRS dependents, immediate families (parent, child, sibling and spouse) and/or members of their households, whether related or not, are ineligible to participate in each Sweepstakes and are not eligible to enter or win. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Non-eligibility will result in disqualification. By participating, entrants agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding on all matters related to each Sweepstakes.
5. HOW TO ENTER: To enter the Sweepstakes, during any Sweepstake Entry Period, go to http://airprosusa.com/gators and follow the instructions to complete and submit the official online entry form, on which you will be asked to provide basic contact information. By participating in a Sweepstakes using the online method of entry, you authorize Sponsor and Administrator to communicate with you by email. An entrant may enter 1 (one) time (per day) for each Sweepstakes using the online method during each Entry Period.
ADDITIONAL ENTRIES OVER THE LIMIT WILL BE DISQUALIFIED. Entries do not roll over to any additional or subsequent Sweepstake Entry Periods. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt. Any attempt at e-mail or other method of entry other than use of the provided online entry form is void. No mechanically reproduced or photocopied entries will be accepted. You must provide all required information to be eligible to enter and win. Lost, incomplete, illegible, corrupted or untimely entries are void and will be disqualified. Automated entries or entries submitted by third parties will be disqualified. Entries must be submitted by the entrant. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple and/or different identities, registrations, email addresses, logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries, and that entrant may be disqualified at Sponsor’s discretion. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. In the event of a dispute as to any entry or registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter or register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder to the Sponsor or risk forfeiting the Prize. Entries specifying an invalid, non-working, or inactive email address will be disqualified and ineligible to win. All entries become the sole property of Sponsor and receipt of entries may not be acknowledged.
6. PRIZES: One (1) Prize winner will be selected as the winner for each of the eight (8) Sweepstakes listed in Table 1, above, and shall receive the Prize designated for that Sweepstake, or a similar prize of equal or greater value (each a “Winner,” collectively “Winners”). Prizes must be accepted as awarded with no substitutions in cash or otherwise, except at Sponsor’s discretion, and are not transferrable or assignable. Sponsor reserve the right to make equivalent prize substitutions at their sole discretion. The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each Prize is indicated in Table 1, above.
Prize Restrictions: Limit one (1) Prize per person and per household. Any and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes and all fees and expenses related to acceptance and use of Prizes not specifically stated herein are the sole responsibility of the individual Prize Winner. Winner’s receipt of prizes may be subject to IRS and other tax reporting; Winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the Prize. Additional terms, conditions, and restrictions may apply to each or any Prize. Incidental expenses and all other costs and expenses which are not specifically listed as part of a Prize in these Official Rules and which may be associated with the award, acceptance, receipt, and use of all or any portion of the Prize are solely the responsibility of the respective Winner. The Sponsor or Administrator will not replace any lost or stolen prizes. No more than the stated number of Prizes will be awarded.
7. WINNER SELECTION: A random drawing to select one (1) Winner per Sweepstakes will be conducted within three (3) business days of the end of each Sweepstakes Entry Period listed in Table 1 from all eligible entries received for that Sweepstake (“Drawing Schedule”). Any entry received during a Sweepstake Entry Period will be entered into the corresponding Sweepstakes. Odds of winning any Sweepstakes depend upon the number of eligible entries received during the applicable Sweepstakes Entry Period. Prize drawings will be conducted by the Sponsor, whose decisions shall be final and binding. Entrants do not need to be present to win a Prize. Potential or provisional Winners will be notified in-person, or by the telephone number or email address provided at the time of entry. Provisional Winners must respond to such notification within 72 hours after the notification is sent or an alternate provisional Winner may be selected from the remaining eligible entries. This selection process will continue until a Winner claims the Prize. In the event that no Winner claims the Prize pursuant to these Air Pros Official Rules (including but not limited to any and all eligibility requirements), the Prize will be donated to a nonprofit of Sponsor’s choice.
8. GENERAL: Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for each Sweepstakes. Each Sweepstakes shall be construed only according to U.S. laws and shall be governed by the laws of Florida without regard to its conflict of laws provision. Government employees that win a Prize may be subject to ethics and gift rules of their jurisdiction.
The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, stolen, or damaged entries or for technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in each Sweepstakes which may limit the ability to play or participate, or by any human error that may occur in the processing of the entries in each Sweepstakes or other failures of any sort, fire, epidemic, pandemic, widespread illness, explosion, act of God, riot or civil disturbance, war, terrorist threat or activity, any federal, state or local government law, or any other cause not reasonably within Sponsor’s control.
If, for any reason (including, without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, worms, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, printing or production errors or any other cause beyond reasonable control of Sweepstakes Entities that corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of any Sweepstakes), any Sweepstakes is not capable of being conducted as described in these Official Rules, the Sweepstakes Entities shall have the right, at their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend that Sweepstakes, and select the Winners from the eligible entries received prior to action taken, or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by the Sweepstakes Entities. The Sweepstakes Entities may, in their sole discretion, cancel any Sweepstakes listed in Table 1 above prior to the commencement of the applicable Sweepstake Entry Period.
WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW, AND, SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be attempting to tamper with or to undermine the entry process, any website associated with the Sweepstakes, and/or the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes; to violate the Official Rules; or to act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
9. LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY AND RELEASE/INDEMNIFICATION: BY ENTERING THIS SWEEPSTAKES AND/OR ACCEPTING A PRIZE, YOU HEREBY RELEASE, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES, INCLUDING AIR PROS USA, AD LEVERAGE, INC., FLORIDA GATORS, LTD., SOUTH FLORIDA STADIUM LLC, THE NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, AND AGENTS (“RELEASED PARTIES”), FROM ANY LIABILITY, LOSS, DAMAGES OR CAUSES OF ACTION INCURRED (HOWEVER NAMED OR DESCRIBED) WITH RESPECT TO OR ARISING OUT OF EITHER (I) ENTRANTS’ PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES-RELATED ACTIVITY; OR (II) THE RECEIPT, POSSESSION, OR USE OR MISUSE OF THE PRIZES AWARDED IN THE PROMOTION, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY CLAIMS FOR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, OR CLAIMS BASED ON DEFAMATION, RIGHTS OF PRIVACY, RIGHTS OF PUBLICITY OR MERCHANDISE DELIVERY. WINNERS AGREE TO SIGN A DOCUMENT TO THIS EFFECT PRIOR TO RECEIVING THEIR PRIZE.
THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE IF THIS SWEEPSTAKES CANNOT BE ADMINISTERED OR CONDUCTED OR ANY PRIZE CANNOT BE AWARDED DUE TO CANCELLATIONS, DELAYS, OR INTERRUPTIONS RESULTING OR ARISING FROM ACTS OF GOD, WAR, OR TERRORISM, CIVIL UNREST, STRIKES, SUPPLY SHORTAGES, NATURAL DISASTERS, WEATHER, PANDEMICS, EPIDEMICS, COMPLIANCE WITH ANY LAW OR ORDER OF A GOVERNMENTAL AUTHORITY, OR ANY OTHER SIMILAR ACT, EVENT OR OCCURRENCE BEYOND THE REASONABLE CONTROL OF THE SPONSOR.
IN NO EVENT WILL THE RELEASED PARTIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES AND/OR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SWEEPSTAKES SITE OR DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM SPONSOR’S WEBSITE OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH EACH SWEEPSTAKES.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THE SWEEPSTAKES SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
10. PUBLICITY: By accepting a Prize, the Winner grants to the Sweepstakes Entities the right to use Winner’s name, likeness, image, voice, hometown, and biographical information in advertising, trade and promotion, including on the Internet or via wireless application protocol in connection with the advertising and promotion of the Sweepstakes and Winner’s receipt of Prize in same, without further notice, compensation or permission, except where prohibited by law.
12. CHOICE OF LAW: Any and all legal actions or claims arising in connection with each Sweepstakes must be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction in Broward County, Florida, U.S.A. Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with any Sweepstakes or any Prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) no punitive, incidental, special, consequential or other damages, including without limitation lost profits may be awarded (collectively, “Special Damages”), and (4) entrant hereby waives all rights to claim Special Damages and all rights to have such damages multiplied or increased. The laws of the State of Florida shall govern each Sweepstakes, and all aspects related thereto, and any and all disputes arising in connection with each Sweepstakes.
13. WINNERS LIST: You may request the names of Winners and a copy of these Official Rules by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope between January 1, 2023 and February 28, 2023 to: Florida Gators Gear Giveaway Sweepstakes c/o Air Pros USA 2801 Evans Street, Hollywood, FL.
14. DISCLAIMER: The NCAA, its member institutions (including, without limitation, the University of Florida), as well as SIDEARM Sports, IMG College, LLC, Turner Broadcasting System, Turner Sports Interactive, Inc., Warner Media, LLC, CBS Broadcasting, Inc., and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees, have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in the Sweepstakes or any Prizes awarded in connection with same. These entities listed have not offered or sponsored this promotion in any way.
15. CONTACT: Any questions regarding the Sweepstakes should be directed to Air Pros USA at 844-575-1288.
COPYRIGHT © 2022 AIRPROSUSA.COM. Fl License Numbers # CAC1819437, # CAC1819010, # CFC1430636.
© 1998 - 2022 University Athletic Assoc., Inc.